Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Company: InfiCare Technologies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job description Job Title - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(LCSW) Location - Worcester, MA Assignment Length 12 weeks with
possible extension (Long-Term) Our client a major medical facility
is looking for experienced social worker to join their team on this
long term contract role.
- You must have LCSW certification or eligible for LCSW
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must have Masters in Social Work. JOB DUTIES:
- Provides clinical social work assessments of patients. This
involves conducting clinical interviews with patients, families and
significant others to formulate a psychosocial assessment.
- Participates in the interdisciplinary treatment team by
developing and implementing patients' treatment plans.
- Implements treatment by providing individual, family and group
therapy as indicated in the treatment plan
- Helps plan and coordinates discharge planning, in collaboration
of the treatment team, case management and the vendor
- Documents assessments, reports and notes as is required by the
Department of Social Work QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to supervise social work staff and students, and
knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures.
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate treatment
- Thorough knowledge of clinical social work methods, including
psycho-social diagnosis. Who We Are?
- Since 2001 InfiCare has been providing contract and direct hire
staffing services to its clients across the US. Click below links
to review some of the best workplace awards won by InfiCare:
https://www.inc.com/profile/inficare Regards Abhishek Mishra
703-652-7531 Job Requirements:LCSW, social worker
Keywords: InfiCare Technologies, Worcester , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!