Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Location: New Braintree
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description:MRG Exams, a leader and premier service provider of
independent medical examinations is looking for a part-time
Optometrist to perform comprehensive eye exams on United States
Veterans as part of the VA's SHA process. The Optometrist will be
responsible for reviewing medical health records through a secure
Web Portal and performing a comprehensive eye exam on each veteran
and completing forms through the Web Portal.
- The Optometrist will NOT make determinations, the VA makes all
- This is NOT a treating role. This position only provides
- This position will review and assess 3-6 Veterans per day on
- This position will be brought on as a 1099 Independent
- This position will be 1 days per week (M-F).
MRG Exams is looking for an Optometrist who is:
- Interested in performing comprehensive eye exam assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the forms and form medical opinions.
- Completed forms must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their
community.Requirements:Required to do the job:
- Must hold a current license in Massachusetts as an
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Must be able to perform Visual Field Testing (VFT).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Worcester , Optometrist, Healthcare , New Braintree, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!