Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for Home Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Ace Medical Services, a member of the Sevita family is hiring a
Per Diem Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.*
*Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a
company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals
it serves? In the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant role,
you will help this company in its commitment to serving others by
administering occupational therapy treatment to program
participants in their homes according to a program plan developed
by a licensed occupational therapist.** Assure all in home program
participants receive scheduled occupational therapy treatments and
documents therapy sessions.
* Perform active, passive and/or resistive therapeutic exercises,
general therapy principles on program participants.
* Demonstrate knowledge of indications and contra-indications of
heating modalities and techniques.
* Train program participants in homebound and community level,
including endurance training.
* Maintain a good working knowledge of occupational therapy
equipment and therapeutic exercise treatments.
* Confer with staff members and other health care members to
exchange, discuss and evaluate program participant information for
modifying and coordinating current treatment program and
participates in treatment planning with trans-disciplinary team as
requested. Adhere to ethics of confidentiality.
* Follow daily scheduling patterns, communicates with staff, and
adjusts schedules as needed for flexibility.
*Qualifications** High School Diploma and graduate of an accredited
COTA program with A.A.S. in OT
* Licensed as COTA/L in State.
* *Heavy work.*
*Why Join Us?** Flexible Schedule
* Paid training
* Career development and advancement opportunities across a
* Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see
your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
* Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those
* Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer
stability, and secure work opportunities
*We have meaningful work for you - come join our team -* *Apply
Today!* Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
Part-time Medical specialties:
* Home Health
* Self-determined schedule COVID-19 considerations:
Vaccine or weekly testing is required. Experience:
* Home care: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
* Occupational Therapy Assistant License (Required)
* Driver's License (Required) Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Sevita, Worcester , Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for Home Health, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!