Posted on: November 26, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services.
\*Clinical Lead\* Are you an experienced human services
professional with clinical and clinical supervisory experience?
Bring your clinical and leadership skills to a team-based workplace
that puts people first. As the Clinical Lead, you will support the
company's mission of delivering quality service to individuals by
overseeing therapeutic services and case management, ensuring that
the Mentor program meets the needs of the individuals served. *
Provide case management reviews and clinical oversight of
therapeutic services to ensure quality evaluations and service for
program participants. * Consult to all treatment teams and
establish liaisons with consulting staff (physicians,
psychologists, etc.) on assessment and interpretation as
* Collaborate with treatment team and mentors to ensure coordinated
service delivery to serviced individuals.
* Support the development of and monitor adherence to treatment
plans; assess and assign intakes; monitor daily census and any
corresponding referral sources; and review placement disruptions,
internal movement of individuals served, and on-call activity.
* Participate in the review and matching of new clients and
investigate internal incidents as required.
* Provide individual and family therapy as needed.
* Regularly review records to monitor home visits, maintain quality
of documentation, and ensure program compliance with all federal
and state licensing requirements, while adhering to all company
policies and procedures. * Assist in the overall management of the
program and staff as directed by Program Director or in the absence
of Program Director. * May oversee recruitment, matching,
contracting, performance evaluations, and reimbursement for
* Assemble program statistics for reporting as needed and provide
necessary documentation for billing and mentor payroll.
* Develop and implement crisis intervention emergency procedures,
oversee Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, investigations,
* Participate in emergency coverage system, including scheduled
on-call rotation and consultation with team members as needed.
* Ensure development of comprehensive training for clinical staff,
mentors, program participants, and their families as needed.
\*\_Qualifications: \_\** Master's Degree in human services.
* Five years of related experience, including one year of
experience in clinical supervision.
* MA State Social Work License within 6 months of employment.
* Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve while collaborating
with our system partners.
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
* Demonstrated skills with motivating team and driving results to
\*\_Why Join Us?\_\** Full compensation/benefits package for
employees working 30+ hours/week.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside
a great team of co-workers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have meaningful work for you - come join our team -* *Apply
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
* Master's (Required) License/Certification:
* Driver's License (Required)
Keywords: Sevita, Worcester , Clinical Lead, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!