Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / Caregiver Aide
Company: Notre Dame Health Care Center, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: *Full Time, Part Time, or Per Diem Openings*
*NDHC du Lac Assisted Living**Worcester, MA**
The Notre Dame Difference: *
Notre Dame recently completed renovations to its du Lac Assisted
Living facility and is welcoming new residents who need talented,
committed, and care-focused P.C.A.'s to assist in their care and
community living needs! NDHC, deeply rooted in the heritage of the
Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, is committed to the physical,
spiritual, and emotional care of our residents and patients.
Located off the shores of Lake Quinsigamond within the woods of the
Worcester Land Trust, our Assisted Living residence has full time,
part time, and per diem P.C.A. openings available.
* Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL), as
needed, including transport, transfer, mobility, mealtime
assistance, and personal care and toileting needs.
* Participate in all program transition times, including daily
arrival and departure, participant transporting, meals, activity
set-up and cleanup.
* Set up, distribute and clean up after lunch and morning and
* Assist in implementation of day program recreational activities
with the Activities Coordinator as needed.
* Complete daily ADL flow sheets and other documentation as
* Perform other related duties as required.
* All NDHC employees must fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Interest-Free Loans to RPT and RFT employees (up to $500/loan
following 6-month waiting period)
Free Career Counseling
Free College Tuition/Training Reimbursement, Scholarships
Path to U.S. Citizenship including Classes and Tutoring
Free and Company Paid GED/HiSET/TEAS Classes and Tutoring
Free and Company Paid English Second Language (ESL) Classes
Top Rated Insurance Including Health, Dental, Vision, and
Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
Retirement Plan with Excellent Company Match
* MA certification, in good standing, as a Nursing Assistant or
Home Health Aide required.
* Minimum 2-5 years home health aide/C.N.A. experience preferred,
but not required.
*No healthcare or caregiver experience, but possess a willingness
and commitment to learn? NDHC may be open to providing training,
including covering the cost of training, to highly motivated
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Notre Dame Health Care Center, Inc., Worcester , Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / Caregiver Aide, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!