Business Manager- Behavioral Health
Company: Veterans Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you motivated by knowing you've made a difference in
someone's life and in our community? Do you have a passion for
helping those in substance abuse recovery? If you answered yes,
then you may have what it takes to be part of the Veterans Inc.
team at Independence Hall!At Independence Hall, we provide
client-centered care and recovery-oriented treatment within a
therapeutic environment. We are seeking passionate and innovative
individuals to join our behavioral health programming. Under the
general direction of the Vice President of Finance, Development and
Administration, the Business Manager would be responsible for the
business personnel and budgetary matters for behavioral health
programs. This individual exercises discretion and independent
judgment to oversee the activities of staff and the financial
processes, to ensure fiscal responsibility of the behavioral health
programs. WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAY TO DAY:
- Overall oversight of all functions of the business office for
- Responsible for managing budgets and minimizing barriers to
processing charges for services. Will respond to any claim denials
and correct the error for resubmission for payments.
- Responsible for collecting data and generating reports as
- Supervising business staff and ensuring resources are available
to perform job duties.
- Assists with developing auditing procedures with program
- Assists the agency for CARF Accreditation by maintaining
documents, ensuring compliance and scheduling annual reviews of
CARF items as required
- Point of contact for questions about payment transactions.WHAT
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a related field (Social Work,
Counseling, Psychology), Master's Degree preferred.
- Four years of experience developing or managing programs or
projects in behavioral health.
- Must be able to pass a CORI and background investigation.
- Compliance with Veterans Inc. COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Religious and Medical Exemptions are considered.WHAT WE CAN OFFER
YOU: Comprehensive Benefits Package for FT employees includes:
- BCBS Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life
- $2000 Medical Opt-Out program if you have medical coverage
through another source.
- Retirement Plan (403B) with a $2000 Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Parental LeaveFor more information, or to apply now; visit
our . Please do not mail, email, or fax your cover letter/resume as
we are limited to only accepting completed applications through our
. Mailed, emailed, or faxed cover letter, resume, and applications
will not be reviewed.Veterans Inc. is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender
identity or protected Veteran status. If you need assistance
completing an application please contact .We do not accept
unsolicited resumes from agencies. Agencies are requested not to
contact Veterans Inc. with recruiting inquiries.
Keywords: Veterans Inc., Worcester , Business Manager- Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!