Clinical Manager- Residential Rehabilitation Services
Company: Veterans Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you motivated by knowing you've made a difference in
someone's life and in our community? Do you have a passion for
helping those in substance abuse recovery? If you answered yes,
then you may have what it takes to be part of the Veterans Inc.
team at Independence Hall!At Independence Hall, we provide
client-centered care and recovery-oriented treatment within a
therapeutic environment. We are looking for innovative staff for
our licensed Substance Abuse Treatment programs, which are open to
both veterans and the community.The Clinical Manager of the
Residential Rehabilitation Services (RRS) program is responsible
for providing clinical supervision to the RRS program staff, which
includes the Counselors, Recovery Specialists, and Case Managers.
This position is responsible for reviewing and participating in
treatment planning and follow-up with client care services. The
qualified candidate must have team-building and leadership skills,
management experience, substantial training in the treatment of
mental health and substance use disorders, a dependable work ethic,
and the ability to multi-task and prioritize. WHAT YOU'LL BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR DAY TO DAY:
- Works in collaboration with the
Program Manager and Medical Director and provides clinical
supervision and leadership of designated staff. Responsible for
oversight and assisting RRS program staff with treatment planning,
patient assessments, and staff development of evidence-based
practices and psychosocial approaches. Assists Program Manager with
developing a strategic plan to implement a comprehensive mental
health and substance use treatment program at Independence Hall.
Assists with developing the policies and procedures that will
support the program and reflect the agency's philosophy and
- Works in collaboration with the Program Manager and Business
Department to ensure all program standards are met to maintain
licensure by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health,
compliance with BSAS Standards of Care, CARF Behavioral Health
accreditation, and the standards set by the VA.
- Works in Collaboration with Human Resources to coordinate
training for staff as needed to support program needs and provide
education regarding psychotherapeutic techniques and evidence-based
- Assists Program Manager with identifying mental health and
substance use assessment tools and how they should be
- Responsible for supervision of medical observation
documentation and MAT and psychiatric services while patients are
in the program.
- Assists with developing and launching a patient engagement
initiative, including outreach to de-stigmatize the utilization of
counseling services, and works to enhance the "Culture of Care" and
understands how to treat clients with dignity and respect and
de-escalate upset clients.
- Assists with establishing a Medication Management Team and the
processes by which they will support clients.
- Increases education, screening, care coordination, risk
reduction interventions, and counseling for patients with or at
risk of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, and other diseases associated with
opioid use disorders.
- Provides required documentation and timely reports (including
narratives and data reports) as needed.
- Along with the Program Manager, assists with facilitating staff
meetings and assists with staff recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining minimum clinical staffing 24/7 in
order to assure client safety and adherence to state licensing
requirements, including all critical staff on all shifts. Also,
maintains a strict policy and practice of non-abandonment of client
care and acts as the final line of coverage in the event of
unavailability of replacement staff.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.WHAT YOU MUST
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Must meet the definition of Licensed Clinician (LICSW, LMHC, or
LMFT, or LADC 1)
- Documented supervisory/management experience.
- Documented experience working with adult mentally ill and
substance abuse disorder population and clients with trauma
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills.
- Documented experience working within an inpatient treatment
center or human service setting.
- Experience using electronic medical records desirable.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI/Background records
- Compliance with Veterans Inc. COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Religious and Medical Exemptions are considered.WHAT WE AN OFFER
YOU:Comprehensive Benefits Package for FT employees includes:
- BCBS Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life
- $2000 Medical Opt-Out program if you have medical coverage
through another source.
- Retirement Plan (403B) with a $2000 Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Parental LeaveFor more information, or to apply now; visit
our . Please do not mail, email, or fax your cover letter/resume as
we are limited to only accepting completed applications through our
. Mailed, emailed, or faxed cover letter, resume, and applications
will not be reviewed.Veterans Inc. is proud to be an
equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender
identity or protected Veteran status. If you need assistance
completing an application please contact .We do not accept
unsolicited resumes from agencies. Agencies are requested not to
contact Veterans Inc. with recruiting inquiries.
Keywords: Veterans Inc., Worcester , Clinical Manager- Residential Rehabilitation Services, Healthcare , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!