Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join the largest healthcare system in Central Massachusetts,
UMASS Memorial Health Care, and serve as Associate Vice President
of Radiology!The Position
- The Associate Vice President of Radiology will act as a
strategic and operational resource for routinely evaluating and
improving services and care coordination offered across the UMass
health system as well as other strategic business ventures.
- This leader will report directly to the Senior Vice President
and Chair of Radiology and oversee a team of approximately 10
direct reports and 245 FTEs.
- This position will act as an advocate of system resources and
develop relationships and opportunities with internal and external
parties. Along with providing strategic and operational direction
to entity leaders, mentors and leads the imaging operations team to
ensure robust quality compliance while striving for operational
- Ideal candidates will subject matter experts in the field of
radiology, and have a strong technical background. Must possess
excellent communication and collaboration skills, be energetic and
respectful. Union experience is a plus.
- Must possess a minimum of 8 years in a radiology leadership
position in a large medical center and or academic setting.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred. Imaging
certification preferred, with current ARRT.The Organization
- UMass Memorial Health Care is the largest health care system in
Central Massachusetts. As the clinical partner of UMass Medical
School, the health system has access to the latest technology,
research, and clinical trials.
- The health care system includes three hospitals with 1,125
total beds, all fully accreditation by the Joint Commission, and
14,000+ total employees with 1,700 physicians on the active medical
staff and 3,000 registered nurses.
- UMass Memorial is the only designated Level I Trauma Center for
adults and children in Central Massachusetts and the region's only
Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Additionally, UMass
Memorial is recognized by US News and World Reports as one of
Massachusetts' best hospitals and high performing in aortic valve
surgery, colon cancer surgery, heart bypass surgery and the
treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and heart
- The Family Medicine and Community Health Department pioneers
novel programs devoted to clinical care, medical education,
research, and health policy, with a special focus on the health of
populations who are most at risk.The Community
- Worcester, Massachusetts, the great city in the heart of the
Commonwealth of New England, sits just an hour west of Boston.
- A five-time recipient of the All-American City Award, Worcester
offers its residents the resources and exciting attractions of a
metropolis, balanced with the more intimate, livable scale of a
- The city boasts access to diverse and highly acclaimed arts
scenes, sports, restaurants, and entertainment, with local and
regional public transportation for easy access to both the big city
and small-town entertainment.#BESmith#BESrecruitment#LI-AB1
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Worcester , AVP Radiology, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!