Bariatric Surgeon Needed in Worcester, MA Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bariatric Medicine opening in Worcester, Massachusetts. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Full and Part-Time Positions with Expanding Wound Care Physician
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound
care group in the US.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging
specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience
needed. We train and support you.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend
and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility
and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound
care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize
cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients
and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a
high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call
/ No weekends.
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute
care setting: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted
living facilities and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Physicians round weekly at each facility.
- Part-time available - Minimum of 3 days per week. Full time - 4
to 5 days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a 30–50-mile radius of
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients
- Document in real-time during rounds with our proprietary niche
- Training is provided during onboarding. First 4 weeks of
employment: 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding
with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Contract is a 2-year engagement.
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement.
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Worcester , Bariatric Surgeon Needed in Worcester, MA Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!