Physical Therapist - Early Intervention
Company: Thom Child And Family Services
Posted on: March 17, 2023
*Sign-on-Bonus available $3,000*Are you looking for a rewarding
opportunity working with the pediatric population (children birth
to 3 years)? Are you passionate about making a difference in the
lives of families? Thom Child & Family Services located in
Worcester, MA is seeking a Physical Therapist/PT to join their
team. As an Early Intervention Physical Therapist/Clinician, you
will be responsible for providing home and community based early
intervention services to infants and toddlers who have or are at
risk for developmental delays and their families in both their
homes and community settings. You will partner with
parents/caregivers to ensure service delivery is individualized,
meaningful for the family, and grounded in evidence-based practice.
Through this collaborative process you ensure families' priorities,
needs, culture, and values are prioritized.Position
- Participate in multidisciplinary team assessments of client's
- Provide direct services and activities developmentally
appropriate for children 0-3 and their families.
- Participate in the development of Individual Family Service
Plan (IFSP) with responsibility for identifying goals, objectives,
and strategies related to the child's development.
- Complete progress notes, reports, assessments, and
correspondence as appropriate
- Provides individual and group intervention for infants and
toddlers from birth to three years old who have developmental
delays or who are at risk for delays in the areas of cognitive,
adaptive behavior, social-emotional, self-care, fine motor, gross
motor, and communication development.
- Assess family and child strengths/resources, concerns, and
- Act as service coordinator for the family by scheduling,
developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the
intervention plan for each family on caseload, ensuring that
appropriate procedures and timelines are followed.
- Provides supportive professional assistance to families.
- Facilitate parent-child interactions to encourage child's
development; assist families to act as advocates for their
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist by the Massachusetts
Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions
- Experience with infants, toddlers and families is
- Knowledge of family systems and early childhood
- Ability to engage in meaningful, therapeutic relationships with
children, parents/caregivers, and community partners.
- Commitment to delivering individualized and culturally humble
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational
- Abide by all confidentiality and professional boundaries
- Good computer skills as well as strong documentation
- Current driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual/Bicultural a plus.Thom Child & Family Services offers
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including,
but not limited to:
- Flexible Schedules: FT, PT, Per Diem and family hours
- Health and Dental Insurance, including Fitness Benefits and
Wellness Incentive Program.
- Generous vacation
- Personal time
- Sick time (80 - 96 hours every year)
- Paid holiday (10-12 paid holidays)
- 403(b) with employer matching
- Section 125 flexible benefits plan (Medical and dependent
- Employer sponsored Long-term disability insurance.
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Productivity Bonus Plan
- Continuing education leave and paid conference fees.
- Paid professional license renewal fees.
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and team support.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Other optional benefits:
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance Please note that Thom Child & Family Services
are following the COVID guidelines for health care providers
outlined by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. NO PHONE
CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE Thom Child and Family Services is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.--- All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic
violence status, or any other status protected by law.---
Keywords: Thom Child And Family Services, Worcester , Physical Therapist - Early Intervention, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...