Hospice and Palliative Weekend RN
Location: East Brookfield
Posted on: May 23, 2023
NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE POSITION - $8K!
- Weekend nurse providing home visits for Hospice and Palliative
- Graduate of an NLN-approved school of nursing, associate or
baccalaureate degree program under RN supervision.
- CT Licensed Nurse
- One (1) year of recent medical/surgical nursing experience,
additional experience in community health nursing palliative and/or
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice and the
skills to practice and evaluate patient care.
- Knowledge of Agency policies, regulations and procedures to
administer patient care. - Knowledge of medical equipment currently
used to provide patient care. -
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish
a safe work environment. -
- Skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods and
techniques of professional nursing to provide ongoing patient care.
- Skill in identifying patient-related problems and recommending
- Skill in documentation in clinical records. -
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with patients, families, physicians, co-workers, and
the community. -
- Ability to maintain quality control standards. -
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and
- Ability to communicate clearly. -
- Possess adequate transportation to carry out job requirements.
- Must show proof of satisfactory automobile insurance with minimum
coverage of $100,000/300,000 to be determined by Agency policy when
using automobile for transportation. - Willingness to provide
service in any part of Agency geographic area, according to Agency
Keywords: ECHN, Worcester , Hospice and Palliative Weekend RN, Healthcare , East Brookfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...