Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) - $74-79/Hour - Northbridge, MA
Posted on: May 27, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define
their own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and
Compensation Certified Home Health Visit Type Points per Visit
Start of Care 2.5 Discharge 1.5 Resumption of Care /
Recertification 1.5 Revisit 1 Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
- Mileage Reimbursement
Community Benefits When you join connectRN, you become part of our
community of clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary
benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more! You Will (Responsibilities)
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient.
- Provide patient episode management per protocol.
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines,
including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications,
ABN's, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination,
- Educate the patient, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient
- Perform vital signs and patient assessment during visits You
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of Massachusetts or eligible compact state
- At least one year (+ 1) of Certified Home Health experience as
- Current CPR certification
- Comfortability using technical tools and software/EMR for visit
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Previous experience completing home health OASIS visits
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
Keywords: connectRN, Worcester , Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) - $74-79/Hour - Northbridge, MA, Healthcare , Northbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...