Home Health Operations Manager
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 15, 2023
FIND YOURSELF HERE.
Aveanna is compassion and passion rolled into one inspired purpose.
It's anything you want to find and everything you're looking for.
It's a place where caring is more personal, because it happens
right in the comfort of home. Come see what's waiting for you when
you come to Aveanna.
We're a company built on compassion, excellence in care, and a
commitment to the families we're privileged to serve. If you like
making a difference, you'll love working at Aveanna. We're glad
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager that will be
directly responsible for the administrative functions associated
with all operations of an Aveanna branch. Additionally, Operations
Manager is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance
with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care
Agencies and ensuring compliance with Aveanna's policies and
procedures. The Operations Manager is appointed by Area Support
Manager, AVP, and/or Area Director, AD.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Oversees onboarding process
- Payroll Processes
- Staff development including orientation, in-service education,
and continuing education
- Assure appropriate staff supervision during all service
- Meets with locations leaders on routing intervals; participates
in area meetings.
- Plan and implement branch improvement opportunities in
- Thorough review of activity reports and other performance data
to measure compliance and goal achievement.
- Consistently meet reporting deadlines
- Branch compliance with federal and state regulations
- Ensure hiring processes are followed.
- Daily payroll utilization
- Driving EVV Utilization
- Driving Electronic documentation (EMR) utilization
- Compliance tracking
- Unemployment claim management
- Worker compensation management
- Travel between offices as needed
- College Degree Preferred
- 2-3 Years Management Experience Preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Worcester , Home Health Operations Manager, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!