Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn as much as $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Worcester, MA, and the wider region, in a W2 position with
employer benefits where you can decide when, where, and how often
you'd like to work. The nurses who founded our company knew the
burden of inflexible schedules and mandatory overtime and wanted
something better for their colleagues. With IntelyCare you can use
our mobile-friendly app to easily pick your preferred shifts at any
of our partner facilities, customize your pay, and access any one
of our many employee benefits.
If you're ready for a better work-life balance, in fact a work-life
balance that you get to set, then come see what it's like to
schedule work around your life. Do you enjoy starting the day with
a refreshing bike ride along Lake Quinsigamond? Would you like the
freedom to take time off to chaperone you child's upcoming field
trip to the Worcester Art Museum? With IntelyCare you can do all of
this - and so much more. Here are a few more reasons why you may
want to consider joining our amazing team.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$41
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts 01601
Keywords: IntelyCare, Worcester , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!