FNP Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Primary Care
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Nurse Practitioner / FNP / Physician AssistantThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Tim CostaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$130,000 per yearA bit about us:Are you an experienced NP or PA
seeking an outpatient position where you have a great work life
balance?Monday - Friday schedule, no nights Want learn
more?949-877-8958 Call or Text firstname.lastname@example.org email your
CV my way with the best time to reach you!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation (based on years of experience)
- Strong community mission
- Strong benefits package (Front loaded PTO plan, holidays,
- No nights, no weekends
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off and sick time
- Collaborative work environment with a friendly teamJob
DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team. As a NP/PA,
you will work alongside a team of healthcare professionals to
provide exceptional care services to patients. This is an exciting
opportunity for a dedicated healthcare professional who is
passionate about making a difference in the lives of
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments on patients, including
physical exams, medical histories, and diagnostic tests.
- Develop treatment plans and prescribe medications to patients
based on their individual needs.
- Provide patient education and counseling on disease prevention,
healthy lifestyle choices, and other health-related topics.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the
highest level of patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records and
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and other
clinical projects as needed.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other healthcare staff
members as needed.Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with
previous experience in a Family Med, Community Health, or
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of primary care practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate
effectively with other healthcare professionals.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate and
up-to-date medical records.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and
- Must be committed to providing high-quality patient care and
dedicated to improving the health and well-being of others.If you
are a highly skilled and experienced Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant with a passion for providing exceptional
patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits
packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and
growth. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our
patients!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Worcester , FNP Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Primary Care, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!