Company: Northeast Med Staff
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Nurse General: Northeast Med Staff is looking to expand our team of Nurse professionals on the South Shore of Massachusetts. As a Nurse, you strive for perfection in your care for others and it is your passion and mission to help those who need it most. You can make any patient or family member smile with your sense of humor, while also remaining a comforting leader to those with concerns. Moreover, as a Nurse you are always looking to grow your skillset through different trainings. Here at Northeast Med Staff, we can help you achieve your desire to enhance your skills while also giving you the chance to work in various healthcare settings. We work with many different facilities throughout the South Shore of Massachusetts, such as, Long Term Care, Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, Group Homes, Adult Day Programs and many more. Also, we offer several different training opportunities for those seeking to expand their healthcare knowledge in Dementia training and Crisis Prevention Intervention. By applying with us, you are committing to work in a team orientated healthcare environment full of many opportunities. We will grant you the flexibility that you need for your busy life. For those who work full time hours with us, we can offer an array of different benefits as well. Such as 401K and Medical and other voluntary benefits. Further still, we celebrate and recognize our nurses with special events each month for our most dedicated team members. Overall, we promote a positive and fun work style that makes every assignment enjoyable! While we look forward to chatting with those who apply, we are eagerly looking for Nurses with at least a year of experience in the above-mentioned settings and have current CPR and Dementia training. Our Recruiters and Staffing Coordinators are looking forward to meeting you! Duties include but, not limited to:
- Educates patients and their families by assisting in preoperative, postoperative, and relevant health teaching.
- Administers medications by preparing medications; administering specified medication orally or by subcutaneous or intermuscular injection; recording dosage and time in patient record; maintaining logs.
- Provides ancillary medical care by dressing wounds; alcohol rubs, and massages; applying compresses, ice bags, and hot water bottles.
- Maintains patient stability by taking and recording vital signs.
- Maintains patient nutrition by examining food trays for prescribed diet; feeding patients; recording food and fluid intake and output.
- Helps patients with daily living by bathing, dressing, and assisting patients in walking and turning.
- Keeps nursing supervisors informed by observing patients and reporting adverse reactions to medication or treatment.
- Maintains equipment and supplies by keeping catheters, tracheotomy tubes, and oxygen supplies available.
- Performs routine laboratory tests by collecting samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum.
- Prepares cadavers for mortuary by washing and dressing deceased persons.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Enhances nursing and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job.
Keywords: Northeast Med Staff, Worcester , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!