Neurologist - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Neurology opening in Worcester, Massachusetts. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com As a part of the
OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group is seeking Neurologist to
join our growing team in Worcester Massachusetts. At Optum, we are
transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led
care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest
care delivery organization in the world.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Will join practice of eight experienced board certified
- Multi-specialty clinic
- Range of complex and routine cases
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Flexible scheduling options
- State of the art/award winning EMR SystemWhat makes an
OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizationsCompensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare About
Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care
across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion.
Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician
led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that
care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations.
Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and
advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary
care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine,
comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to
value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds
the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top
provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care
at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed
to the provider experience and understands that the best path to
better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are
happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating,
biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices,
top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment
districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT;
New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland,
- BC / BE in Neurology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA LicenseWould you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?The OptumCare
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of
care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through
more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Neurologist, Neurology, Worcester, MA,
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Optum, Worcester , Neurologist - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!