NURSING PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE GENERALIST, ONCOLOGY
Company: UMASS Memorial Medical Center
Posted on: August 17, 2019
At UMass Memorial Health Care, Everyone is a Caregiver regardless
of title. Exceptional patient care, academic excellence and
leading-edge research make UMass Memorial the premier health care
system of Central and Western Massachusetts, and a place where we
can help you build the career you deserve. We are more than 14,000
employees, working together as one health care system. And
everyone, in their own unique way, plays an important part,
everyday.Requisition #: 123456
Title: Nursing Professional Practice Generalist, Service Line
Department: Nursing Education
Posting Date: June 18, 2019
Location: UMass Memorial Health Care - University CampusPosition
Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating
the staff development and educational activities designed to meet
the identified/anticipated learning needs for assigned cross-campus
areas. Assures the quality of patient care delivered on assigned
unit(s) through the assessment and development of the nursing
staff. Participates in the development and implementation of
educational programs for the entire Nursing Department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related healthcare field
- Currently holds an active RN license in the State of
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related healthcare field
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical nursing experience with
at least 1 year experience in clinical preceptor and/or charge
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Position requires frequent use of the computer, keyboard and
printer; educational equipment such as teaching manikins,
simulators, LCD projectors, etc.; and reading of printed
- Experience in teaching highly desired.
- Process improvement experience preferred.
- Creates atmosphere conducive for learners to learn and to
practice in accordance with Standards of Nursing Practice.
- Complies with established departmental policies, procedures and
- Attends variety of meetings, conferences, seminars as required
- Demonstrates use of Quality Improvement in daily
- Complies with all health and safety regulations and
Standards of Respect:
We're striving to make respect a part of everything we do at UMass
Memorial - for our patients and for each other. We're expecting
that our new caregivers practice our six Standards of Respect:
Acknowledge, Listen, Communicate, Be Responsive, Be a Team Player,
and Be Kind, to help us make respect a part of how we take care of
Keywords: UMASS Memorial Medical Center, Worcester , NURSING PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE GENERALIST, ONCOLOGY, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!