Company: Senior Living Residences
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Weekend Housekeeping AssociateMilford, MassachusettsABOUT
US:Cornerstone at Milford is seeking a hardworking and dedicated
professional to join our team as a housekeeping associate!At our
community, priority number one is the enhancement of each
resident's Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just
the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our
method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident,
providing just the right combination of services to optimize their
overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and
enrichment.Availability:Full Time: Monday-Friday, 7am-3pmPart time:
Saturday and Sunday 7am-3pmWHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Follow cleaning and laundry schedule as outlined in
housekeeping staff assignment.
- Clean residents' units on a weekly basis as assigned and
perform emergency housekeeping duties when accidents occur.
- Clean residents' units and common space floors and walls by
sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming. Clean movable furniture
and fixtures. Dust, spot clean or wash, disinfect when necessary,
polish where required. Empty, clean, and reline wastebaskets.
Straighten or rearrange furniture as directed.
- Clean bathrooms. Clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, and
walls as directed. Wash windows and mirrors. Replenish bathroom
supplies in common areas.
- Clean walls, windows, doors, and ceilings. Disinfect as
necessary. Clean ceiling fixtures as scheduled. Replace light bulbs
- Collect soiled laundry from residents' apartment according to
assigned laundry schedule. Sort, launder, fold and return clean
laundry to each resident's unit. Iron articles as requested by
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry work area on a daily
- Maintain equipment used in performance of duties.BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for
all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information
from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents
and one another
- Effective October 2021, SLR associates are required to show
proof of COVID vaccination. If medical or religious reasons prevent
an associate from providing proof of vaccination, they will be
subject to weekly COVID-19 surveillance testing.
Keywords: Senior Living Residences, Worcester , Housekeeping Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!