Front Desk Associate Holiday Inn Express $15-17+
Company: Lafrance Hospitality
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHoliday Inn Express, Milford, MA / Lafrance
HospitalityThe Holiday Inn Express is currently looking for a
self-motivated, guest-focused candidates to fill the position of
Front Desk Associate. The successful candidate will be welcoming,
efficient, professional, and determined to deliver a quality
product with sensational service to every guest every time.As Front
Desk Associate the employee is the first point of contact with the
guest. Not only responsible to check guests in and out but will
ensure that each guest is more than comfortable with their stay and
provide guests with the best possible service.This position
typically works shifts that can vary between the morning shift
(7am-3pm) and the evening shift (3pm-11pm) Flexible schedule,
weekends and Holidays required.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when
greeting and interacting with all guests.
- Check guests in and out, ensuring proper payment is received,
special requests are noted & fulfilled, and accurate information is
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner.
- Follow set procedures on posting charges and settling guest
- Effectively identify and resolve problems that arise, ensuring
the problem is resolved to the guests satisfaction.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Hotel
- Handle all checks and cash according to Hotel policies and
- Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled
shifts and hotel-related functions.
- Adhere to dress code and grooming policies.
- Actively solicit guest feedback.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERTravel Benefits Offered
Keywords: Lafrance Hospitality, Worcester , Front Desk Associate Holiday Inn Express $15-17+, Hospitality & Tourism , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!