Manufacturing Supervisor - 3rd shift
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Wyman-Gordon, located in Worcester, MA, provides Isothermal
Forgings for military and commercial turbine applications using
nickel based and titanium alloys. Full Heat Treating, Machining and
Testing on site. This growing, $200 million profit center is part
of a highly successful, multi-billion $ (NYSE) diversified
manufacturer. Precision Castparts Corporation (PCP).
Manufacturing Supervisor Forge Shop 3rd Shift
To provide supervisory leadership, efficient management and
creative problem solving, in department related plant
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Ensuring consistent basic quality standards and procedures up and
down work chain.
* Financial review/cost analysis.
* P&L responsibilities.
* Operations management (production schedule, releases, deliveries,
product quality assurance).
* Identifying and assembling key team players for projects.
* Laying out project parameters.
* Manufacturing analysis to reach peak efficiency.
* Manufacturing improvement/refinement review.
* Implementing technological advances.
* Input with product development.
* Identifying new opportunities to impact business and operations
* Directs and coordinates forging plant operations based policies,
objectives, and programs spanning manufacturing functions.
* Determines performance and product quality and has direct
accountability for that performance.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Manufacturing shop floor experience required
* B.S./ B.A (engineering discipline preferred) or equivalent work
* Exposure to Theory of Constraints throughput and inventory
* Union experience preferred
* 4 on/ 4 off 12 hours shifts. = 6:00pm to 6:00am
SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Very strong inter-personal skills.
* Leadership ability.
* Management acumen.
* Ability to do multi tasks.
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government
Please apply directly to:
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring
employees without regard to race, religion, color, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin
(where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage),
citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation,
disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to
hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely
upon job-related qualifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wyman Gordon is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
508-839-8004 for assistance.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Worcester , Manufacturing Supervisor - 3rd shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!