Inside Sales Trainer
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: May 6, 2021
This position is a training facilitator for new hires and existing
staff in the Inside Sales Department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Includes the following and other duties may be assigned as
* Conduct all training classes for new hires.
* This position will provide general supervision, technical and
skill based training in the Inside Sales department. Included will
be all processes, procedures, inside sales skills and all other
functions necessary in exceeding departmental and company
* Assist Management in determining/improving processes and
priorities through the delivery of departmental training and best
* Deliver coursework material, including content, in a training
manual and in our data base management system.
* Listen to Inside Sales personnel - customer call recordings in
validating that they are handled in compliance with United Site
Services procedures and best practices.
* Evaluate the quality of calls and identify commonly made errors
and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Work directly with personnel in developing their inside sales
skills based on opportunities identified during the QA process.
* Continuously evaluate department and training opportunities and
work with management in making necessary improvements to the
current Training and/or QA program
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by
Preferred: 4-year Bachelor's Degree
Required: training experience in a call center, sales training, or
small classroom environment.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proficient in Salesforce
* Understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services;
strong oral & written communication skills Excellent planning,
organizational, analytical and decision making skills
* PC proficiency.
* Proven experience as a Training Facilitator.
* Must demonstrate a clear understanding of call center and inside
sales concepts, use of systems and best practices.
* Previous call center and inside sales experience required.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, or standard operating
* Ability to write reports & business correspondence.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
* Willingness & ability to travel approximately 15-25% of the time
PandoLogic.Category: Sales, Keywords: Sales Training Specialist
Keywords: United Site Services, Worcester , Inside Sales Trainer, Human Resources , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!