Internal Communications Manager - Human Resources
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
- Serves as the communications liaison for the human resource
leadership team, providing collaborative guidance and advice on
integrated communication strategies to build employee morale,
productivity, retention, and policy compliance.
- A strategic storyteller who is able to assess and evaluate the
many HR communications needs and, when possible, weave them smartly
into one narrative for team member consumption.
- Strong design and creative skills are a must, helping BJ's HR
team build on a competitive brand, look and feel for
- Leverages communication expertise to research, develop,
implement and measure complex communications strategies delivered
in effective and consumable ways.
- Introduces creative and innovative ideas, gathers diverse
insights, and takes data-driven informed approaches to
accomplishing HR communications goals.
- This professional will be well-versed in strategies for
reaching a diverse workforce with regular and targeted
- Communicates initiatives and deadlines to employees in a
variety of print, digital, and interpersonal ways; tasks may
include creating and publishing company newsletters, calendars,
blogs and Intranet posts, and hosting meetings to help drive the
right brand message within the company and with external
- Collaborates with the Internal Communications Manager in
supporting the development and execution of HR-related meetings and
other similar events including monthly Town Halls.
- Drafts and distributes reference materials such as open
enrollment materials, goal and performance review initiatives,
compensation and rewards materials, and summaries of perks and
- This includes content development for regular HR cadence
including digital signage, newsletter, intranet and email
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and
reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company
goals and projects; new products or services; community service
activities; and new hires, promotions, and retirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Can bring creative and innovative ways to connect with multiple
audiences Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Office Suite, including
Power Point, Word and Excel, or related software.Education and
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications,
Journalism, or related field required; Master's degree
- Prior experience in a communications role required with
coaching, counseling, or leadership experience highly desired.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Worcester , Internal Communications Manager - Human Resources, Human Resources , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!