Overnight Security Officer - Weekends - $19.50/hr
Company: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Location(s): Westborough, MAGENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide professional customer service
- Control access (entrance and exit) to client site or facility
through the admittance process
- Patrols, on foot/ two (2) floors, to inspect building and
- Monitor security activities through Closed Circuit Camera
- Observe, report, and prepare logs/reports on incidents or
- Respond to emergency situations/ alarms following procedures
established for the siteMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process, including drug screen and background
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
unusual circumstances. Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to provide high
quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively at various social levels and across diverse
cultures.(Additional qualifications may be specified and receive
preference, depending upon the nature of the position.) Securitas
is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) -
M/F/Vet/DisabilitiesCovid19 Requirement(s): Vaccine (preferred/ not
required)Contract Rate: $19.50/hourJob Type: Part-timeSchedule: 8p
- Shift Length ( 12 hours )
- Night shift
- Weekends - Saturday and SundayRequired Education:
- High school or equivalent ( Required )Required Experience(s):
- Customer service: 1 year(s): ( Preferred )
- Security Experience: 1 year(s): ( Preferred )#SCMARIAbout
UsSecuritas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with
them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United
through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to
safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values -
Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three
red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're
looking for you to join the Securitas team.About the TeamOur
Company Mission:Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces,
and communities by providing the security services they need to
protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their
ability to generate profits.Our Values:Securitas' core values -
Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our
employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the
surrounding community.Integrity:Securitas employees are honest and
trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We
don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our
employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties,
and share information.Vigilance:Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A
Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things
that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be
aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our
customers' premises.Helpfulness:As part of an on-going effort to
ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an
incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or
not it is directly related to their job.
Keywords: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc., Worcester , Overnight Security Officer - Weekends - $19.50/hr, Human Resources , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!