HR Generalist - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: YOU, Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2019
POSITION DETAILS: This is a full-time position working in the
Worcester office supporting the agency. The ideal candidate must
have a valid drivers license and must be flexible to working
evening hours to attend events as needed. SUMMARY: Reporting to the
Vice President of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition
Specialist will provide full-cycle recruiting support including
sourcing, screening, interviewing, recommending talent pool and
selection. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about
seeking and placing qualified talent in the roles we have at YOU
Inc. The ideal candidate will have experience in the non-profit
sector specifically in the Human Services field. We are a
collaborative, fun and dynamic team of HR professionals who are
looking for the final fit to join our department. GENERAL
- Works in collaboration with the Vice President of Human
Resources to develop, implement, and evaluate the organization's
policies and procedures on recruitment, selection and job
- Develops annual recruitment plan for Y.O.U., Inc. and
implements plan by assuming primary responsibility for recruitment
and coordination of hiring per diem, part-time and full-time
- Keeps records and prepares statistical reports concerning
recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and turnover
- Maintains website and on-line recruitment sources, as well as
the applicant tracking database.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Lead efforts to find, attract and hire top talent with
background in direct care, clinical and administrative
- Partners with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs
and to execute sourcing and recruitment strategies for the
- Writes and places advertisements and marketing materials for
agency employee recruitment. Also manages recruitment billing and
ensures recruitment budget is adhered to.
- Implements an annual recruitment strategy, including attending
job fairs, college career fairs, and networking with administrators
from colleges and universities.
- Develops relationships with area college and university career
services teams, department deans and campus influencers to identify
opportunities to recruit intern and student talent.
- Performs all other reasonable duties as assigned by the Vice
President of Human Resources. pm19QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics,
interpret trends and adjust strategies as needed in response to
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition
strategies and practices.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; strong
editor and proofreader.
- Keen attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with
- Ethical, with a commitment to company mission and values.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General knowledge and familiarity using HRIS systems, ATS and
HR data, preferably with ADP and Hirebridge. EDUCATION and/or
- BA/BS in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related
- 2-3 years experience managing full cycle recruitment
- Prior experience working in non-profit sector preferred
- Previous experience working in ATS.
- Prior experience utilizing social media platforms as marketing
sources CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid driver?s license required
- PRH/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP highly desiredSKILLS AND
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work successfully in a diverse work environment
- Ability to work successfully on multiple priorities at one
- Flexible, patient, respectful, confident and sense of humor are
key qualities that will ensure success in this position
Keywords: YOU, Inc., Worcester , HR Generalist - Talent Acquisition Specialist, Human Resources , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!