Lead IT System Administrator Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Location: Westborough-Home Office, MA, US, 01581 Company: BJ's
Wholesale Club, Inc. BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to
introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United
States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than
200 clubs in 17--states from Maine to Florida. While our Members
know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every
day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and
engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent. If
you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed. The Lead Systems
Administrator (Intel) position is responsible for complex planning,
discovery, design, construction, testing, implementation and
operations/support of Intel based IT Systems and solutions. This
includes, but not limited to: vSphere 5.x - 6.x, Active Directory,
Cloud (Azure, AWS), SSO, ADFS, Office 365, Citrix, SCCM 2012\2016,
and Windows Server 2003 - 2016. Design, test, implement and upgrade
software and hardware solutions. Additional responsibilities
- Develop and maintain application support documentation, and
assist in developing, testing, documenting, and implementing system
failure and recovery procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and
- Document server and various Technology problems to resolution
for future reference.
- Monitor system performance and implement performance
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies, ensure and maintain
systems compliance to stated policies.--
- Provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Take ownership of outstanding issues and establish a high level
of credibility with others in the organization.
- Provide vision and direction to improve process reliability,
performance and service level agreements. -- Requirements:
- Candidates must have 10+ years of system administration
- Primary skillset: --strong technical knowledge in Active
Directory, Cloud (Azure or AWS), SSO, ADFS, Office 365, Citrix,
SCCM 2012, and Windows Server 2003 thru 2016. Experience with
enterprise wide Active Directory implementations and networking
principles are a must. Ability to automate routine or recurring
activities via PowerShell or other scripting tools is required.
Must be able to create documents, spreadsheets, and detailed
drawings using MS Office Suite and Visio.
- Secondary skillset:-- demonstrated technical knowledge and
architect level expertise in: Cisco UCS, Nutanix, EMC Storage,
vSphere 5.x - 6.x.
- Certifications: MCA,--MCE, VCP, MCSE
- Experience with PCI 3.x a strong plus.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication
skills are required plus the ability to work on multiple projects
simultaneously while maintaining a high level of customer
- Suggested Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
field. BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal
employment opportunity for all qualified team members and
applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical
and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or
blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender
identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Worcester , Lead IT System Administrator Job, IT / Software / Systems , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!