Lead System Administrator
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Lead Systems Administrator (Intel) position is responsible
for complex planning, discovery, design, construction, testing,
implementation and operations/support of Intel based IT Systems and
solutions. This includes, but not limited to: vSphere 5.x - 6.x,
Active Directory, Cloud (Azure, AWS), SSO, ADFS, Office 365,
Citrix, SCCM 2012\2016, and Windows Server 2003 - 2016. Design,
test, implement and upgrade software and hardware
solutions.--Additional responsibilities include:--
- Develop and maintain application support documentation, and
assist in developing, testing, documenting, and implementing system
failure and recovery procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and
- Document server and various Technology problems to resolution
for future reference.
- Monitor system performance and implement performance
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies, ensure and maintain
systems compliance to stated policies.--
- Provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Take ownership of outstanding issues and establish a high level
of credibility with others in the organization.
- Provide vision and direction to improve process reliability,
performance and service level agreements.--Requirements:
- Candidates must have 10+ years of system administration
- Primary skillset:--strong technical knowledge in Active
Directory, Cloud (Azure or AWS), SSO, ADFS, Office 365, Citrix,
SCCM 2012, and Windows Server 2003 thru 2016. Experience with
enterprise wide Active Directory implementations and networking
principles are a must. Ability to automate routine or recurring
activities via PowerShell or other scripting tools is required.
Must be able to create documents, spreadsheets, and detailed
drawings using MS Office Suite and Visio.
- Secondary skillset:--demonstrated technical knowledge and
architect level expertise in: Cisco UCS, Nutanix, EMC Storage,
vSphere 5.x - 6.x.
- Certifications: MCA,--MCE, VCP, MCSE
- Experience with PCI 3.x a strong plus.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication
skills are required plus the ability to work on multiple projects
simultaneously while maintaining a high level of customer
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
is preferred.--Equivalent work experience in Computer Science or
related field will be considered.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Worcester , Lead System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!