Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Systems Administrator Location: Worcester, MADuration: 4 month contract, Short Term Contract Our client is in search for a candidate that is able to join a team of 4-5 people to assist in giving access/ permission to new full time hires when on boarded. You will be working with the offshore team extensively, previous experience is not required, but it is helpful!
- Onboarding requests (New Hires, re-hires, Temp to Regular, Regular to Temp, Transfers and Reassignment) of Employees and Consultants. This includes-
- Creation of LAN ID and password
- Domain Email account
- Access of various applications and softwares
- Access of shared drives, mailboxes, DL, etc.
- Seeking approvals of managers and owners
- Documentation in ServiceNow
- Off-boarding requests - Termination of an employee or consultant. Assuring all accesses are removed/disabled per the defined procedure
- Access add/remove requests - Many tickets are received to add or remove accesses of existing employees/consultants. Accesses like - application, software, shared drive, mailbox, DL, groups, etc.
- Set up Service Account, functional accounts and other secondary accounts per the manager's requests
- Provides advanced support in the areas of problem identification and resolution.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to internal and external clients to resolve accounts.
- Manages data and process reporting and provides analysis for leadership reviews.
- Ensures that appropriate records, required reports, and related administrative functions are correct and maintained.
- Demonstrates highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- May assist with on-boarding and training of new team members. Tools/applications used for the role-
- Citrix and VMWare
- Active Directory
- Novell (LDAP and Model)
- Lotus Notes
- Social Text
- Various other process specific applications and Helpdesk tools NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. - provided by Dice Please refer to Job Description
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Worcester , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!