IT Applications Developer
Company: Analogic Corporation
Posted on: August 22, 2019
# of Openings
At Analogic, we create life-changing technology. Analogic is a
provider of leading-edge Healthcare and Security technology
solution. As a member of the Analogic team, you will have the
opportunity to collaborate with some of the greatest minds and
people in the industry. We give you the tools you need to advance
your life as you advance your career. We are poised for growth, and
we want you to grow with us.
Analogic global IT team is a collaborative, energetic, and
challenging environment with opportunities to learn and grow.
Application Developer will build, maintain, and support Field
Service applications, middleware application, remote monitoring
solutions (IOT) and other IT applications and software as
* Responsible for the design, configuration, administration, and
support of the Field Service Management application (FSM) and its
* Design and development and support of various systems
integrations by using the middleware application.
* Involved in the design, coding, and testing of IoT
* Responsible for maintenance and support of the IoT platform.
* Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and integration in the
Field Service application.
* Works with other IT team members to ensure applications are
working optimally (backups, tuning, etc.) and adheres to change
* Works with SAP team to ensure the FSM and SAP integration are
working optimally and promptly resolve any issues.
* Works with business analysts to ensure that development projects
meet business. requirements and goals, fulfill end-user
requirements, and resolve systems issues.
* Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and
efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging
* Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best
software development practices
* Designs and Develops functional and technical specification
documents based on user requirements.
* Assist with administration and end-training as needed.
* Provides excellent customer service and support to the internal
and external customers.
* 3 plus years experience in design, development, testing, and
troubleshooting of application solutions.
* Experience in using several programming languages C++, .Net,
* Experience in creating new software using the best practices.
* Experience is developing web applications.
* Experience in working with cloud technologies and services
* Experience with Field Service Management application is a big
* Experience with SAP is a big plus.
* Experience with ServiceMax or any Field Service Management
application is a big plus.
* Strong analytical and programming skills.
* Experience in software development life cycle.
Formal Education & Certification
* Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer
systems design or computer science is a must.
* Strong customer-service orientation.
* Willing to learn and adopt new technologies and solutions.
* Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly
* Ability to conduct research into application development issues
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
* Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
* Sitting for extended periods of time.
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Keywords: Analogic Corporation, Worcester , IT Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!