Manufacturing Tech III, 1st shift Sun-We
Posted on: February 16, 2020
- Shipping finished materials.
- Maintaining inventory levels.
- Sampling of in process and raw materials.
- Running glass washer / autoclave.
- Buffer / media preparation.
- Equipment preparation (CIP / SIP).
- Cell culture (from vial thaw to production scale).
- Column chromatography.
- Tangential flow filtration .
- Associates degree in science (or equivalent experience), with
4+ years area specific relevant experience. Bachelor's Degree with
2+ years area specific relevant experience.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge
and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring
judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general
instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- May be informal team leader .
Keywords: AbbVie, Worcester , Manufacturing Tech III, 1st shift Sun-We, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!