Manufacturing Tech II - 2nd shift We-Sa
Posted on: February 16, 2020
- Shipping finished materials.
- Maintaining inventory levels.
- Sampling of in process and raw materials.
- Running glass washer / autoclave.
- Buffer / media preparation.
- Equipment preparation (CIP / SIP).
- Cell culture (from vial thaw to production scale).
- Column chromatography.
- Tangential flow filtration .
- Associates degree in science (or equivalent experience), with
2+ years relevant experience. BS, with 1+ years relevant
experience. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, with 0+ year relevant
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures
to complete assigned tasks.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but
recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work,
requires instructions only on new assignments .
Keywords: AbbVie, Worcester , Manufacturing Tech II - 2nd shift We-Sa, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!