System Engineering Team Lead
Company: Sartorius AG
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The purpose of this role is to lead for the Systems Engineering
group within the engineering department. As Team Lead for the
Systems Engineering Group, this role will be responsible to lead
the day - day activities associated with Automation engineering and
Mechanical and Electrical Design, including resource assignment and
capacity planning. This role will be responsible for the quality of
the end product of the System Engineering Group ensuring that
system designs meet Sartorius' quality requirements. The Systems
Engineering Team Lead will be based in the Sartorius, Marlborough,
MA facility and report to the Manager, Engineering Project
Execution. A background in biotech processes and cGMP requirements
is prerequisite to fulfill this role, including excellent
communication and organizational skills.-- Tasks:
- Lead the Systems Engineering Group consisting of Automation
Engineering, Mechanical Design and Electrical Design.
- Facilitate training, lunch and learns, and other programs to
train the engineering group on system instruments, components,
suppliers, market trends, etc.
- Develop procedures and work instructions for system engineering
and detail design to meet ISO9001 requirements. Experience and
- A Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Biochemical or
Biopharmaceutical engineering from an accredited engineering
- 5+ years related engineering or product development experience
within the biopharmaceutical industry, preferably within the
commercial manufacturing space.
- Demonstrated experience leading diverse teams in a matrix
- Understanding of regulatory requirements associated with cGMP
manufacturing in the commercial space.
- Working knowledge of relevant pharmaceutical and engineering
standards and guidelines.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
(English). German optional.
- Travel Requirements - Up to 40% Travel Identification with our
company values: SUSTAINABILITY, OPENNESS, ENJOYMENT Driving our
future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic
organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be
recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We
are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.-- Please view equal employment
opportunity posters provided by OFCCP-- here
-- Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people.
Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to
showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a
vibrant and innovative environment.
- Location Hopkinton ( United States of America )
Keywords: Sartorius AG, Worcester , System Engineering Team Lead, Other , Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!