Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Company: IPG Photonics Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The IPG Photonics Shipping & Receiving Department is looking for
a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to participate in their team
environment. To manage and perform routine tasks related to the
receipt, storage, distribution and shipping of IPG Photonics
products and parts.
- Complete general warehouse tasks in accordance with defined ISO
procedures and work instructions.
- Verify incoming receiving material management software
- Assist where needed, receiving, packaging or shipping, but not
- Daily deliveries to IPG employees of indirect stock items.
- Placing finished goods items into FG inventory, as well as
retrieving finished good items for shipping.
- Utilize DHL, Federal Express and UPS software to complete
- Adheres to all Federal, State, Local and Company safety and
security regulations and policies.
- Prepare all appropriate shipping documentation (domestic &
international) must have a strong knowledge of export
- Operate mechanical equipment as required. Able to operate power
tools, basic knowledge of carpentry helpful but not required.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with
clients and company personnel.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- 12 Months warehouse or related experience.
- Basic experience in PC business applications including MS
Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Experience with inventory control system process.
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22C.F.R. 120.15 are required.
"US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident,
refugee, asylee. License exception Technology and software under
restriction (TSR) defined in 15 CFR 740.6 may permit person from
Country Group B.
Keywords: IPG Photonics Corporation, Worcester , Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Other , Oxford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!