Risk Control Technical Consultant - UPS, National Insurance
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are searching for a Risk Control Consultant to join our UPS
Dedicated Team. In this role you will work shoulder-to-shoulder
with UPS Risk Management and Health & Safety teams to identify,
quantify, and reduce/eliminate risk. The right candidate for this
role will bring strong relationship-building skills, service
management skills, acute customer focus, and a passion for quality
execution as well as the requisite technical skills and experience.
Due to the dedicated aspect of the account it requires most of each
workday at various customer locations.
Please Note: This position is eligible to be hired at different
levels depending on experience.
- Account Service: Work with UPS Management and employees to
provide comprehensive, highly sophisticated consulting services to
assist in meeting customer key performance indicators. Including a
deep understanding of customer operations and industry exposures in
order to develop strategies to mitigate risk.
- Leadership: Having the ability to collaborate, innovate,
influence and inspire those around them to meet a common goal. This
includes mentoring and coaching, owning personal and career growth
aspirations, and becoming a leader in their field.
- Continuous Improvement: Having a growth mindset that allows for
continuous improvement of work product and service delivery in a
collaborative way that provides consistent innovation.
- Relationship Building: Ability to form and sustain
relationships at all levels of customer organization and become a
trusted influencer in order to impact business objectives.
Key Capabilities and Characteristics:
- Inquisitive thinking and problem-solving skills. Can leverage
these skills to influence change.
- Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities
demonstrating resilience and flexibility.
- Demonstrates personal energy, stamina and discretionary
- Works with a sense of urgency and handles setbacks/feedback
with a growth mindset.
- Strong collaboration skills and commitment to continuous
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers,
peers, and industry contacts.
- Capacity to become trusted advisor and partner with the
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Required: Minimum of 4 years of directly related consulting
- Required: Proven ability in advance level research, evaluation
and analysis functions.
- Required: Proven ability to consult with, form relationships
and influence all levels of an organization.
- Required: Effective interpersonal, oral and written
communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with
customers, peers, and industry contacts. The ability influence
change within all levels of an organization, especially business
executives. A strong team orientation and commitment to continuous
- Required: Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel,
Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Preferred: Master's degree, designation(s) or certification(s):
CSP, ARM, CRM, CPCU, CIH, CPE, CIH, PE.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Worcester , Risk Control Technical Consultant - UPS, National Insurance, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!