Evaluation Scientist II
Company: Waters Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Evaluation Scientist II position represents an exciting
opportunity for an experienced scientist to perform evaluation of
novel technologies utilizing analytical and preparative LC and
LC/MS applications. The candidate will work closely with R&D
organizations to support evaluation projects to enhance Waters
position in a highly dynamic market.
- Develop and formulate test strategies.
- Analyze requirement and specification documents to develop and
execute test cases.
- Set up, operate, maintain, troubleshoot and conduct
qualification of UPLC, LC, SFC and LC/MS instrumentation.
- Maintain records and documentation of evaluation activities,
provide required reports.
- Present scientific material at internal meetings when
- BS in analytical chemistry or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in the pharmaceutical or
biotechnology industry in the development of chromatographic
- Experience in method development is highly desirable.
- Expertise in various types of separations techniques for small
molecules, peptides, proteins (ie: HPLC, UPLC, SFC etc.)
- Proficiency in LC/MS techniques is highly desirable
- Excellent documentation and communication skills are
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Familiarity with Waters products and/or software is highly
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty
measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass
spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life,
materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than
7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35
countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products
available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating
business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to
enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery,
environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential
of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive
to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do.
We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take
risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're
all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the
insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at
Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement
programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase
diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and
thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our
customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran
Keywords: Waters Corporation, Worcester , Evaluation Scientist II, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!