Clinician, LICSW LMHC
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Looking for a Licensed Clinician to Join our Team! Per Diem
Open Sky Community Services is a leader in the state in
combining innovative evidence based practice models with the power
of community in the field of mental health. We are a
forward-thinking agency that is always on the cutting edge of new
clinical practice models.
The Counseling Center is looking for a Licensed Clinician to
provide services to individuals and families in an outpatient
setting through Open Sky. This is a 40 hour position, with a
flexible schedule and the opportunity to work within a hybrid model
of telehealth and on-site clinic work. There are Part-Time and Per
Diem options available as well. This Clinician will have the
opportunity to join a rapidly growing team!
Open Sky Community Services offers clinicians full-time,
salaried positions with a wide range of benefits including
twenty-nine paid days off in the first year which increases to
thirty-two days off in year two. Clinicians also receive free CEU
trainings through our own recognized Training Institute, weekly
clinical supervision, and extensive in-house training and
consultation from experts in the field of mental health and
evidence based practices.
- Provide individual, group, or family therapy with the person
served in line with Person's Treatment Plan.
- Build relationships with Persons and develop share
understanding of Persons' goals and the steps necessary to achieve
- Oversee the development and implementation of Safety Plans, and
Crisis Prevention and Response Plans.
- Screen, Assess, and reassess the Person for risk and protective
factors using agency risk assessment protocols and tools.
- Identify engagement strategies, considering the Person's
situation and preferences.
- Complete all paperwork from intake to discharge as
- collaborate with applicable Care Coordinator Entities,
Emergency Service Providers, outpatient clinics, and other
providers to share information and ensure that the needs of the
person are fully met.
- Demonstrate respect for all Persons regardless of ability
status, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or
- Provide support and assistance to persons through Care
Transitions and other life changes, making such changes as seamless
- Participate in On-Call rotation and critical incident review
Master's Degree in social services field and independent
licensure - LMHC or LICSW required. Experience treating people
living with SUD and co-occuring disorders preferred. Candidates who
are bilingual English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Worcester , Clinician, LICSW LMHC, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!