Company: UMass Memorial Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition # 214044
Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Department: Corporate Marketing
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center, 100 Front Street,
Provides management and support for UMass Memorial Health Care
(UMMHC)'s internal and/or external websites and digital
- Manages daily website administration and maintenance including
content management, site map and navigation to improve Search
Engine Optimization (SEO) and user experience and engagement.
- Tracks and monitors website performance and makes
recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to build
and maintain best-in-class web pages and digital experiences.
- Prioritizes requests and activities to ensure projects are
completed on time.
- Ensures website quality by conducting audits, troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Computer
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in website maintenance,
digital advertising, social media or related field.
- Experience working in CMS platforms.
- Patient-centric UX sensibility.
- Strong knowledge of SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and ability to effectively prioritize.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills (e.g. Google Analytics, HTML, Drupal,
- Ability to translate/explain technical information to
- Familiarity with marketing campaign analytics and social media
- Familiarity with SiteImprove.
- Health care experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: UMass Memorial Health Care, Worcester , Website Administrator, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!