Registered Nurse, Nursing Float Pool (Memorial)
Company: UMass Memorial Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition #: 212218
Title: Registered Nurse
Department: Nursing Float Pool (Memorial)
Posting Date: February 22, 2021
Hours: 32 hours
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Responsible for the planning, delivery and management of direct
patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the
standards of nursing practice.
- Utilizes the Nursing Process for the delivery and management of
patient's care from Admission to Discharge, appropriate to the
developmental age of the patient population.
- Performs patient assessment/reassessment according to standard
- Develops and coordinates individual plan of care including
- Directs, supervises, coordinates and evaluate nursing care
within assigned clinical setting.
- Delegates appropriately to others in accordance with job
description and competency level.
Current Massachusetts Nursing licensure and registration
required. BLS is a requirement for every RN. In addition, unit
specific certifications and competencies are defined in the Unit
Thorough knowledge of the discipline of Nursing.
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing highly preferred.
Keywords: UMass Memorial Health Care, Worcester , Registered Nurse, Nursing Float Pool (Memorial), Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!