Equipment Maintenance Technician I - Day shift (12 hr rotating)- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Company: Jabil Circuit
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Working under close supervision, performs a variety of simple to
routine assignments by following detailed work instruction that
requires limited judgment and decision-making to complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Performs feeder maintenance, repair and data tracking.
- Train employees in operation and maintenance of machinery.
- May train and coordinate activities of MA.
May provide assistance in the following areas:
- Troubleshoot to determine problems in non-functioning
electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing
- Dismantle, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according
to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough
sketches or drawings.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
- May be required to work overtime.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Able to acquire job skills and learn company policies and
procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Use of basic and special purpose hand tools and leveling
instruments. Knowledge of torque specifications.
- Basic mathematics.
- Understanding of electronic color codes and other component
- Understanding of safety practices requirements.
- Personal computer operation in a Windows environment (Excel,
Word and PowerPoint and e-mail).
- Use of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in electronics with emphasis in servo
positioning theory or equivalent discipline.
- Prior experience as MA may be substituted.
- Zero to two (2) years work-related experience required,
preferably in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, Worcester , Equipment Maintenance Technician I - Day shift (12 hr rotating)- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!, Other , Clinton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!