Employment Coordinator (4758-709)
Company: Riverside Community Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We make a difference - in your community and in your career.
Employment Coordinator at Crossroads Clubhouse
- $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus: $500 at hire and $500 after you
complete 6 months of service.*
Crossroads Clubhouse is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and
enthusiastic individual to join our Clubhouse community.
Crossroads Clubhouse is a Clubhouse International accredited
Clubhouse and plays an active role in the Massachusetts Clubhouse
Coalition. We are strongly committed to sending staff and members
to three-week clubhouse training as well as regional and
This is a full time position for an individual comfortable in
serving in liaison/spokesperson role with area businesses and state
employment agencies. Responsible for co-coordination of Clubhouse
employment component. The position involves developing
relationships with local companies and networking in order to
engage Clubhouse members in job placements in the community.
Duties would also include:
- Engaging members in unit work
- Maintenance of job placements
- Outreach and support services for members working in job
- Initiating and maintaining employer contacts
- Attendance at Advisory board and Chamber of Commerce
- Tracking employment related statistics
- Co-leading employment support meetings
- Being part of evening/weekend/holiday social program
Schedule: Occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Clubhouse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills required
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills required
- Driver's license and access to a reliable, personal vehicle
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High School Diploma and relevant experience required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and
engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an
inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the
richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer
committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age,
color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation,
military status, national origin, disability, or any other
characteristic as established by law.
Keywords: Riverside Community Care, Inc., Worcester , Employment Coordinator (4758-709), Other , Hopedale, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!