LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus - is
a Staff Development Coordintor/Clinical Educator to join our
Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus -,
located in Rochdale, MA is a 47 bed LTACH providing long-term acute
care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or
injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care
services for medically complex conditions such as trauma,
infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke,
amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized
hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and
friendly work environment where you really get to know your
patients and their families.
The role is responsible for developing, implementing and
evaluating the education and development needs of the facility with
an emphasis on clinical/staff competency. Ensures programs are in
accordance with current federal, state and local standards,
guidelines and regulations and the Joint Commission and where
applicable, CARF standards. Generates and maintains evidence of
competency and education documentation on hospital staff. Develops
and assists with department specific and/or staff specific
education, orientation, and provides teaching and coaching on
hospital practices and policies to all employees. Works with
external agencies to coordinate student placement. Shares
responsibility for effective onboarding and orientation of new
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a registered nurse
- Minimum one (1) year acute care experience required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved
- Master's Degree preferred.
- One (1) year of professional development experience
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Rochdale, MA area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!