Lab Technician - Temporary
Company: University of Massachusetts Medical School
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Temprite Services is a division within the University of
Massachusetts Medical School, Human Resources, which offers various
levels of temporary support for departments within the institution
as well as our affiliates.
This is a 3 month, 40 hour a week (Monday - Friday) temporary
postion that is on site in Worcester.
- Perform a variety of laboratory experiments using both routine
and special techniques and methods
- Assist in more complex laboratory tasks
- Collect, analyze, and process laboratory samples
- Record results, organize data, and perform basic
- Maintain laboratory supplies and equipment
- Comply with all safety and infection control standards
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to perform duties independently
- Judgment and action skills required to solve commonly
Keywords: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester , Lab Technician - Temporary, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!