Company: Sira Naturals
Posted on: July 18, 2021
At Sira Naturals, we focus each and every day on one thing:
providing our community with premium cannabis that is sustainably
grown and sold with integrity. Founded in Massachusetts in 2013,
Sira Naturals blends the art of cannabis cultivation with the
science of product manufacturing to provide our communities with
world-class cannabis products.
The Cultivation Technician is the backbone of the horticultural
process at Sira Naturals. Through responsible care of all plants
from initial propagation through harvest, the Cultivation
Technician is essential to ensuring the purpose of Sira Cultivation
is achieved—a scientific, data-driven and no-nonsense approach to
cannabis production. Sira Naturals is dedicated to becoming the
foremost provider of sustainably grown premium cannabis products to
our communities. Grown with Love.
- Assists in all aspects of cultivation operations including
trellising, pruning, spacing and overall canopy management.
- Ensures daily production schedule and goals set by Cultivation
Manager/Team Leads are met.
- Completes proper transplanting techniques including substrate
mixing, container filling and transplanting.
- Assists in the setup, monitoring and maintenance of irrigation
systems and environmental controls.
- Performs plant destruction and plant waste destruction in
compliance with Sira Naturals, local and state policies.
- Accountable for accurate tracking and logging of all plants by
utilizing the inventory tracking systems in compliance with Sira
Naturals, local and state policies.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness of all Cultivation
Equipment, Rooms and areas as well as sanitation practices
concerning handling of plants according to Company procedure.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treats
everyone with dignity and respect, while perpetuating a curiosity
for “everything cannabis”.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong desire to produce a
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement and problem solving.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as required by the
Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Able to pass all background checks as mandated by Massachusetts
Cannabis Control Commission.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Prior experience working in agriculture/horticulture, packing
houses, general production/retail greenhouses.
- Familiarity with Good Agricultural Practices/Good Handling
- Experience working in a regulated environment with a regulated
and tracked substance.
- Experience working in a trade or in a manufacturing
- Familiarity with WHO Guidelines for Medicinal Crops.
- Experience working with power tools and materials such as PEX,
PVC, EMT, etc.
- The person in this position may be exposed to dust, kief,
cleaning chemicals and fumes. Although systems are in place to
remove these byproducts, there is still exposure to some
- Frequently works in rooms with bright light where eye
protection is required.
- Frequently works in rooms with moderate heat and humidity.
- The person in this position is constantly exposed to moderate
background noise due to environmental systems, equipment and
- Must be able to work on weekends or alternate shifts.
About Sira Naturals
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a Registered Marijuana Dispensary serving
patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We are
dedicated to providing high quality medical cannabis to patients
suffering from debilitating medical conditions. We strive to
deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment
focused on education and treatment.
Equal opportunity employer
Sira Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sira Naturals, Worcester , Cultivation Associate, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!