MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* You will be in charge of leading a global system engineering
team, developing talent, and creating an organization delivering
compelling system vision and implementation.
* You will drive systems engineering deliverables supporting the
product development roadmap.
* You will integrate systems engineering into the product
* You will work closely with various teams such as research,
project management, marketing, CX/KM, product owners, engineering
functions, development and scientific operations
* You will ensure that user, system level requirements and
competitive advantage criteria are met.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or
related technical discipline
* Master's degree or Ph.D preferred
* 10+ years of team management experience
* 15 years of experience applying System Design for
Manufacturability in mechanical, electronics and
* Experience prototyping, system integration & debugging of
complex products such as optical, electrical, mechanical &
* My client has a strong global presence with operations in
nearly 40 countries with products in over 100 countries.
* This company is a pioneer in creating business advantages for
organizations that depend on laboratories.
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits plan
* Amazing leadership opportunity with high visibility in the
* Opportunity to lead a high performing global team