Company: Sira Naturals
Posted on: July 21, 2021
About Sira Naturals, Inc:
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a cannabis company with both retail
dispensaries and a thriving wholesale business. We serve patients
from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Nevada, and recently
acquired operations in Pennsylvania. We provide high quality
medical cannabis to patients suffering from debilitating medical
conditions as well cannabis for Adult use. We strive to deliver
superior service by maintaining a professional environment focused
on education and treatment.
The Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring the safety
and security of the staff, guests, vendors, and premises of the
Milford Manufacturing Facilities. Additionally, the Security
Specialist will assist as needed with the deliveries of Sira
Naturals products via company vehicles either as a driver or
passenger. Sira Naturals is dedicated to becoming the foremost
provider of sustainably grown premium cannabis products to our
communities. Grown with Love.
This is a Non Management Position.
Shift hours are 12am-8am, 6:30am-3:00pm, 8:00am-4pm,
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property;
monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment,
and access points.
- Makes secure/monitored deliveries from Milford to Sira Naturals
dispensaries and other Sira customer locations as needed.
- Acts in the role of dispatcher during product deliveries as
- Obtains help by sounding alarms and/or contacting the proper
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities by
monitoring internal and external operations via CCTV, informing
violators of policy and procedures, reporting trespassers to local
- Completes reports by recording observations, information,
occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and
equipment controls, including controlling visitor access.
- Become familiar with the Cannabis Adult Use and Medical Use
- Maintains Company’s stability and reputation by enforcing and
complying with company policies and legal requirements.
- Reports all facility safety and security issues to
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treating
everyone with dignity and respect while perpetuating a curiosity
for “everything cannabis”.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- Multitasking experience strongly required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Word, Excel, and
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as required by the
Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Able to pass all background checks as mandated by Massachusetts
Cannabis Control Commission.
- Strong attention to detail and situational awareness.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
employment in driving and/or security preferred
with operation and monitoring of security cameras and access
About Sira Naturals
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a Registered Marijuana Dispensary serving
patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We are
dedicated to providing high quality medical cannabis to patients
suffering from debilitating medical conditions. We strive to
deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment
focused on education and treatment.
Equal opportunity employer
Sira Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sira Naturals, Worcester , Security Guard, Other , Auburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!