New Homes Sales Admin - Hopkinton, MA
Posted on: September 13, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers,
generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor
relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Sell and close Pulte/Centex products. Monitor and meet CSMS
- Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group
- Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home
sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the
models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance,
CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and
club/golf membership plans
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design
center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates
and remain actively involved in the sales process through
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any
customer requests for information or service
- Fully support Sales Consultants
- Liason between customers, sales team and conctruction
- Daily open/close and upkeep of Model Homes and Sales
- Organize selection room and keep all samples up to
- Process change orders
- Schedule appointments
- Update and enter listings into MLS
- Event coordination
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES: LEVEL: Mentor / Coach
- Not applicable
SCOPE: (Decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
Keywords: PulteGroup, Worcester , New Homes Sales Admin - Hopkinton, MA, Other , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!