Merchant Success Specialist
Location: South Grafton
Posted on: October 10, 2021
KindTap is seeking a high-energy, charismatic and engaging
individual to perform as a company mascot at designated accounts
across Massachusetts. The mascot is a freshly single, heartbroken
ATM machine. The mascot represents KindTap, a fintech solution for
cashless cannabis payments - the mascot provides a humorous take on
our marketing message to “Break up with your ATM.”
Link to campaign: https://vimeo.com/582190444
- Perform as ATM mascot during planned merchant relations
appearances and promotional events.
- Creatively interact with and engage customers to impact
in-store adoption rates.
- Expression of an engaging, enthusiastic and animated
personality within a non-speaking role.
- Perform as a mascot for social media and other marketing
- Maintenance of costume and props when in your possession.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred but not
- A flexible schedule that allows for daytime, evening and
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
21 years of age (as required by state regulations).
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
- Willingness to travel and drive regularly.
- Experience in a mascot role is preferred but not required.
- Due to costume restrictions, individual must be at least 5 feet
5 inches tall but no more than 5 feet and 10 inches tall and be of
medium build; must be in good physical condition to wear a heavy
costume and stand or walk for extended periods of time.
flexible schedule that allows for daytime, evening, and weekend
or other performance experience preferred.
in the cannabis industry a plus.
The first credit & loyalty-enabled digital
payments platform for highly-regulated industries.
Equal opportunity employer
KindTap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: KindTap, Worcester , Merchant Success Specialist, Other , South Grafton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!