Merchant Success Specialist
Posted on: October 10, 2021
KindTap is seeking a high-energy, charismatic and
success-oriented individual to be a Merchant Success Specialist for
designated accounts across Massachusetts. The Merchant Success
Specialist (MSS) will be responsible for nurturing relationships to
drive retention and keep merchants happy. MSSs are experts in
KindTap products, value propositions, and platform functionality.
They implement customized plans to grow KindTap adoption and orders
with individual customers and at scale. The MSS partners with
merchants by providing in-store implementation sessions, team
training, and promotional events to help them achieve their goals
and derive maximum value for their customers and teams from
Key Duties Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduct in-store visits and/or promotional events. Distribute
promotional items and/or training materials.
- Conduct engaging and informative KindTap training sessions for
dispensary owners, managers, and teams
- Continue to advise merchants on best practices and conduct ad
hoc training as needed throughout their customer lifecycle
- Impact adoption rates and lead by example by demonstrating how
to educate customers regarding KindTap products and services
- Develop strong rapport with executives, owners, and general
managers to help them achieve their business goals and derive
maximum value from KindTap products and services.
- Track and report key performance indicators associated with
merchant accounts, goal-set with merchants to help grow their
- Troubleshoot technical and/or operational issues with KindTap
products, services, and/or hardware, escalate issues as
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in the
cannabis or other industry.
21 years of age (as required by state regulations).
- Prior experience with Cannabis Operations, Cannabis Customer
Service, CRM systems, METRC, and comfort with computer tools
- Knowledge of cannabis products, trends, and experience in the
cannabis industry is highly desired.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
- Willingness to travel and drive regularly.
- Ability to organize plans to schedule, call on, visit and
follow up with merchants.
- Ability to easily engage with a variety of individuals and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to build
authentic business relationships.
- Ability to communicate product differentiation and benefits to
succeed in a competitive environment.
The first credit & loyalty-enabled digital
payments platform for highly-regulated industries.
Equal opportunity employer
KindTap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: KindTap, Worcester , Merchant Success Specialist, Other , Linwood, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!