Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a Laboratory Systems
Analyst/Technical Specialist for a contract position with our
direct client based in Worcester, MA.
NOTE: Needs Local Candidate only, Candidate
will work on 40% troubleshooting, operation support (lev 1/2) and
60% renewing, operating existing platform, migrating, new system
This is a Laboratory Systems Analyst/Technical Specialist
Contractor – NOT VALIDATION ENGINEER role!
• Candidate must have 5+ years of Life Sciences/GxP experience
and application knowledge from an Information Technology
perspective. Experience includes system administration and
implementation of new software releases. Provide system and
validation support for IT projects and ongoing activities
supporting existing applications. The position is responsible for
ensuring that software quality assurance is applied to IT Projects
while meeting project objectives and deliverables. Candidate needs
to be able to develop test/validation plans and conduct the
necessary tests to confirm functional and design requirements.
• This role requires on-site presence.
• Experienced system integrator – deploying and validating
manufacturing systems in the GMP Environment.
• Responsible for providing general lab instrument software and
PC support encompassing instruments and software. Preferred
– Waters Empower CDS
– Cytiva AKTA/Unicorn
– OSIsoft PI historian / OPC
– Waters NuGenesis
– Agilent OpenLab/ChemStation
– LIMS / ELN
– Familiarity with broad range of lab instrumentation used in
• IT support experience with good understanding of operating
systems, networking components, data integrity, data security and
• Analysis and Problem Solving – Applies analytical thinking
skills to diagnose and make recommendations on system issues.
• Teamwork – Works effectively with team/group to accomplish
Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant discipline; 5+ years
of related experience.
Accountability / Scope:
The individual works under general management direction.
Determines business objectives of assignments and contributes to
the design of systems, programs and processes; completes project
tasks within time and budget constraints.