Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Up to $2750 Bonus
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurse ( Adult Skilled
Sign on Bonus for this position is
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities
within approximately 10-20 miles of
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the
U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses (LPN) to
provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult
patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers
and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Nurse (LPN):
- Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral
Health, First Home Health
and New Graduates welcome.
- Must have good standing license (lpn) in the state in which the
clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
Responsibilities of the Nurse (LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.
Benefits of the Nurse (LPN):
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
- Complete EMR System
- Virtual Interviews Available
- Virtual Onboarding Available
- Virtual Training Available
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Worcester , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Up to $2750 Bonus, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!